* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon Mexican Spice Blend
* 1 red onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 cup frozen corn, thawed (optional)
* 5 canned whole green chiles
* 4 canned chipotle chiles
* 1 (28 oz) can stewed tomatoes
* 2 cups cheddar and jack cheeses, shredded
* 16 corn or flour tortillas
* 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
* cilantro, chopped
* sour cream
Heat oil in a medium saute pan. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown for 7 minutes a side (until cooked). Sprinkle with cumin, garlic powder and Mexican Spices before turning. Remove chicken.
Saute onion and garlic in chicken drippings until tender. Add corn and chiles. Stire will. Add canned tomatoes and saute for 1 minute.
Shred chicken breasts and add to saute pan. Dust the mixture with flour.
Microwave the tortillas on high for 30 seconds. Coat the bottom of 2 13×9 inch pans with a ladle of enchilada sauce. In a shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly coat. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla. Fold over filling, place 8 enchiladas in each pan with seam side down. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 until cheese melts. Garnish with cilantro and sour cream.