- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 16 ounce package cottage cheese
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 large eggs lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Stir together butter, cottage cheese, jack cheese, flour, baking powder, chiles, and salt. Whisk in eggs and whisk until combined (mixture will be lumpy).
Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until browned and set in the middle. Cool 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.