- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup peanut butter (try non-natural to see if it sticks better)
- 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers or something else to bind it
- 1/2 – 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
Heat 3T butter in pot, letting it melt and bubble and turn brown. Add peanut butter and turn off the heat. Stir it all around until the peanut butter melts, then stir in the gram cracker crumbs. Add confectioners sugar to taste. Spread the mixture into a parchment or foil lined 8×8 pan (or any other like mini muffin pan with liners).
Melt the chocolate and coconut oil either on the stove top on low heat, stirring constantly, or in the microwave, stirring after every 20 seconds. Spread over the peanut butter. Top with flaky sea salt or shredded coconut or peanuts if you’d like.
Refrigerate until set. Cut into pieces. Store in fridge.