- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder (or more normal chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 limes, juiced (about 4 tablespoons)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 24 corn or flour tortillas
In a large bowl, mix olive oil through limes to fully combine. Add chicken thighs to marinade and toss together to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook until done, about 5-7 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to cutting board and cut into bite sized chunks. Serve in warm tortillas with salsa and cheese.