- 1 pound chicken breasts (try increasing to 1.5 pounds)
- salt, pepper, savory and olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 wide strips lemon zest (use a vegetable peeler)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (try increasing to 1 cup)
- 1 cup couscous (try increasing to 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (try increasing to 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Pat dry chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt, pepper and savory.Â Brush on olive oil.Â Grill until cooked, then cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high. Add green onion and cook, stirring constantly, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add lemon zest and 1 1/4 cups water and season with salt and pepper. Cover pan and bring liquid to a boil, then add asparagus and peas. Return to a boil and stir in couscous. Add chicken and remove pan from heat; cover and let sit 7 minutes. Add lemon juice and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Fluff couscous with a fork and serve.