- 3Â poundsÂ Yukon gold potatoes
- 1Â cupÂ dry white wine
- 3Â tablespoonsÂ white wine vinegar
- 2Â tablespoonsÂ extravirgin olive oil
- 1Â tablespoonÂ whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 3/4Â teaspoonÂ salt
- 3/4Â teaspoonÂ freshly ground black pepper
- 2Â garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2Â cupÂ thinly sliced chives
- 2Â tablespoonsÂ chopped fresh parsley
- 1Â teaspoonÂ chopped fresh tarragon
Place potatoes into a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, and cool for 10 minutes. Slice each potato in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place potato slices in a large bowl.
Place wine in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 6 minutes). Transfer wine to a bowl. Add vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, black pepper, and minced garlic; stir with a whisk until well combined. Drizzle wine mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with chives, parsley, and tarragon. Toss gently to combine. Serve salad warm or chilled.