* 1 pound steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
* 1 onion, cut into large sections
* 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, cut into large sections
* 1/2 cup red wine
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 teaspoon worchestershire
* 1 teaspoon dry mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* fresh ground pepper to taste
# Combine marinade ingredients and beef in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours, stirring occasionally.
# Heat grill. Remove beef from marinade, reserve marinade. Place onions, peppers and beef on skewers. Grill for 8 – 10 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with remaining marinade.