* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
* 1 medium onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon oregano
* 1 teaspoon coriander
* 2 4.5 ounce cans chopped mild chilis, undrained
* 1/2 4.5 ounce can chopped jalapenos, undrained
* 1 cup water
* 2-3 cans canelli beans (S&W small white beans are good)
* 1-2 cans chicken broth
* 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained (optional)
Spray large skillet with PAM and heat over medium heat. Cook chicken 10 minutes, or until browned.
Spray large dutch oven with PAM and heat over medium-high heat. Saute onion approximately 6 minutes. Add garlic and saute 2 minutes more. Stir in spices, saute 1 minute. Stir in chiles and jalapenos, reduce heat to low, and cook ten minutes, partially covered. Add chicken, water, beans, tomatoes and broth. Simmer covered about 10 minutes.