* 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 4 tablespoons butter
* 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon basil
* 1 teaspoon thyme
* 1/4 teaspoon oregano
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon celery salt
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Add all ingredients for the cajun seasoning together in a small bowl and mix well. Place butter in a flat bowl. Dip chicken in butter and place on a plate. Season on both sides with seasoning.
Brown chicken on both sides in a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Drizzle remaining butter over chicken and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through.
What’s For Dinner, by Maryana Vollstedt