* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* 3 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
* 1/3 cup rice vinegar
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
* 4 large cloves of garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
* 2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 whole chick breasts, skinned, boned and cut into strips
* 1/2 pound fresh spinach linguine, cooked al dente
* 1/2 pound fresh linguine, cooked al dente
* 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, steamed 2-3 minutes or until tender-crisp and cut
diagonally into thirds
* 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
In a small saucepan, combine marinade ingredients. Place the chicken breasts in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of the marinade and marinate 20-30 minutes at room temp.
In a nonstick pan, saute the chicken 7-10 minutes until cooled. Warm remaining marinade.
Arrange the pasta in a large, low serving bowl; toss with 1 tablespoon of the warmed marinade. Spread chicken over the pasta and top with the asparagus. Garnish with cilantro. Accompany with
the remaining marinade.