* 3-4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
* 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
* 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
* 2-3 garlic cloves
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
* 1/4 cup olive oil
In food processor, combine herbs and garlic. Mix well. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice. Let mixture stand a few minutes. With food processor running, drizzle in oil.
Combine chicken and marinade in a plastic bag. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Drain chicken. Grill on BBQ for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting frequently.
Portland’s Palate, by the Junior League of Portland, Oregon