* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 3/4 cup bell pepper, diced
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
* 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
* 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 4 flour tortillas
* 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, cumin, oregano and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in vinegar and tomatoes. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in beans. Cook 5 minutes.
Warm the tortillas. Spoon bean mixture on each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and roll.
Cooking Light Magazine